Projectline is looking for a senior database developer to join our growing business intelligence and reporting practice. In this role you will be building out cubes for reporting on high volume web traffic data. You will provide database design expertise, advanced database development skills and creative solutions.
In addition to this initial project you will be joining a team that emphasizes collaboration and professional growth. Many of our projects are focused on marketing ROI and really driving the insight from bringing in additional data sets. Our team focuses on building out data infrastructure, including ETL and data quality, instrumentation and visualization.
Candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience developing production quality code in a professional software engineering role.
- Experience working with virtual teams.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, MDX, OLAP, DTS.
- Ability to design, implement, and tune complex data models based on incomplete requirements.
- Ability to implement physical database objects, managing data, building/extending toolsets, extensive knowledge of T-SQL and dimensional databases.
- Ability to read and write schema/data models utilizing related tools.
- Experience with related technologies such as XML, XSL, IIS, C# is a plus.
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred.
Projectline is a Seattle-based marketing and consulting firm dedicated to advancing innovation through integrated Customer Engagement and Business Intelligence. Our exceptional team deftly manages successful marketing programs and business solutions, from strategy and planning to research and execution.
We hire experienced consultants who are enthusiastic, good-humored, and truly passionate about their work. Good people, it turns out, translate into good business. Since 2003, Projectline has grown from a team of three people to a company of more than 100. But, to be honest, we measure success by the well-being of our people and the happiness of our clients, not just our sales.
Please apply below. In your cover letter, please specify how your experience and interests fit the position above, your salary requirements, and your availability to start work.
[gravityform id=43 name=OnlineApplication – Database BI Developer =false description=false]