Projectline Services, Inc. is looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager to work with our client on strategizing a new marketing initiative within a growing industry. This role will form and accelerate partnerships, build and manage product branding and drive the creation of marketing programs. If you are passionate, strategic and eager to jump on board with a booming industry… keep reading!
- Develop and execute marketing programs in partnership with clients and their stakeholders.
- Develop and execute communication strategies .
- Develop marketing plans that reflect market context, competitive landscape, product roadmaps and consumer insights.
- Lead marketing initiatives, programs and cross-functional teams to leverage reach and strength of distribution and reputation.
- Provide Senior Level expertise driving initiatives, project deadlines, building partnerships and creating savvy innovative ideas.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6-8 years of business experience; previous experience in the Mobile or Technology is highly preferred.
- 4-7 years of marketing experience, B2B experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic marketing plans and driving successful outcomes.
- Project management experience – a strong gene for execution and attention to detail.
- Ability to execute with minimal guidance, familiar with program strategy planning, direct experience in developing, executing and analyzing marketing initiatives.
- Experience managing projects under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with making decisions under pressure, and providing guidance with imperfect information, while proactively managing expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to track and measure marketing expenses and aid in the analysis of marketing program effectiveness.
Projectline is a Seattle-based marketing and consulting firm dedicated to advancing innovation through integrated Customer Engagement and Business Intelligence. Our exceptional team deftly manages successful marketing programs and business solutions, from strategy and planning to research and execution.
We hire experienced consultants who are enthusiastic, good-humored, and truly passionate about their work. Good people, it turns out, translate into good business. Since 2003, Projectline has grown from a team of three people to a company of more than 100. But, to be honest, we measure success by the well-being of our people and the happiness of our clients, not just our sales.
Please apply below. In your cover letter, please specify how your experience and interests fit the position above, your salary requirements, and your availability to start work.
[gravityform id=48 name=OnlineApplication – Mobile Marketing Manager title=false description=false]